Intertextual Connections


Beautiful

From the moment I saw you,
from the moment I looked into your eyes,
there was something about you
I knew I knew
that you were once in a life time
a treasure near impossible to find
and I know how lucky am I to have you

Chorus:
Cause I've seen the rainbows that can take your breath away
the beauty of the setting sun that ends a perfect day
and when it comes to shooting stars, I've seen a few
but I've never seen anything...as beautiful as you

Holding you in my arms
no one else has fit so perfectly
I could dance forever with you, with you
and at the stroke of midnight
please forgive me if I can't let go
caused I never dreamed I'f find a Cinderella of my own

Chorus:
Cause I've seen the rainbows that can take your breath away
the beauty of the setting sun that ends a perfect day
and when it comes to shooting stars, I've seen a few
but I've never seen anything...as beautiful as you


Chorus repeat:
Cause I've seen the rainbows that can take your breath away
the beauty of the setting sun that ends a perfect day
and when it comes to shooting stars, I've seen a few
but I've never seen anything...
Oh no, Oh no, I've never seen anything...as beautiful as you.

from the moment I saw you
from the moment I looked into your eyes

::Watch it here::

:: If you're a passionate romantic like me, you will enjoy this. I just had no idea, Wayne Brady could hold such a tune, a far difference from Whose line is it anyway, but nonetheless; an amazing performance.

::: I realize writing with emotions has tremendous power. This year, I want to really tap into them even if it means opening up some tragic cans, blissful buns and dangerous past connections. But, this is a part of me I don't want to deny; to be touched by the talented talent. I really love...music. From palate to palette, to facets of you and me, the curiously curious, the talented talent. The word: powerful. powerful indeed. To the past, the current and to what lies ahead...let is be as beautiful as you.

0 Responses to “Beautiful”

Post a Comment



© 2005-2006 Intertextual Connections | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.